AYUSH in Chandigarh – A separate Directorate of ISM&H in U.T., Chandigarh was created in February, 1998. The term AYUSH is described as Ayurveda (A), Yoga and Naturopathy (Y), Unani (U), Siddha, Sowa-Rigpa (S) & Homoeopathy (H) systems constitute AYUSH. The Department of Indian System of Medicine & Homoeopathy (ISM&H) was created in March, 1995 and was renamed as Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, & Homoeopathy in November, 2003, with a view to provide focused attention to develop Education and Research in Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, & Homoeopathy systems. The Ministry of AYUSH is formed on 9th November, 2014 for providing more health care to the public.
Short Term bid document for Supply of Homeopathic Drugs for Directorate of AYUSH, U.T., Chandigarh
– Notice for Homeopathic Practitioners of Council oh Homeopathic Systems
– Post of Yoga Instructors (Part time) under NAM
–National Voters Day on January 25, 2023
–Duty roster for next six months to start OPD services on every Sunday (routine OPD timings) at AHWC-24, Chd.
–Charters of Patient Rights in public domains for comments
– Ayush Aapke Dwar as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
– Implementation of Ajit Singh Janjua Jugment _I.A No. I-3 in C.W.P. Nos. 3792-3794
–AYUSH Dietary Advisory for Kuposhan Mukt Bharat
– Minutes of Pre Bid Meeting – Corrigendum